Monday 10 September 2012

MY cheryl collage....

this was a collage that i did of cheryl cole, and the reason that i chose this photo was because the whole original photo itself reminded me of summer and it had a relaxed feel to it which made me want to use it as it the backdrop for my collage as it fitted into my summer album also the artist cheryl cole is an artist that i want to use on my album.

i see the strips on the collage which i created from cutting different pages of a magazine and sticking them on, the reason i wanted to do this was because it reminded me of a flash from the camera thats also in the picture and not only that but each strip shows a memory and a photo that was taken. the lips as iv already said in the photo add effect but also it shows the gossip as people share summer memories. thats why i think that this collage worked so well because it has so meaning and screams summer which is what i wanted.

i would definitely use this method again as i think that it works really well and also is a way of expressing my thoughts behind my vision in the best way and i can make it very expressive and it work, this is my favorite part of making a collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment