Tuesday 18 September 2012

logo designs


i created these logo designs to start to bring my ideas together more and start to personalise my logos instead of only using shapes, this really helped me to see what works and what doesn't. the first logo i did was the BCP logo above and this is a very typical logo and is seen very often but this also shows that it works and does the job. i thought a lot about the colours as i am now making the logos more true to my brand, and summer album. the reason i chose organge for B is because it stands for beyonce and the colour orange makes me think of power and strength and also hotness and thats what beyonce represents to me, the colour pink stands for cheryl cole and i chose pink because she is very girly and likes simple things and thats why i chose that colour, and finally the blue for pixie lott because i see her character as being cool and calm and laid back so all the colours have been chosen to fit the personalities of each singer. 

i chose the font because it reminds my of the army and my summer album is about strength and power to women which is why i chose that font. i think that the colours and font works really well together also having them in a box brings it all together and makes it look professional thats my main aim also all the colours complement each other and i think the whole logo ties together really well and i don't really have any negatives to say about itm the only thing i would say is that i don't think that it is modern or playful enough to work right for my summer album.
this is my favourite logo, because when you look at it, it has the of aspect being simple with only having one main colour and the simple text thats what makes it simple and stand out, theres not much going on but it still grabs peoples attention. it is also timeless because the colour would never go out of fashion and it will work all through the year and also the basic shape keeps it relevent to my music company, thats what makes this logo so great and what makes me want to use it also you won't forget it, if you see it out in public people would reconsise it and it has its own personal touch with the text and in your face design thats what i wanted for my logo.

overal i think that this logo fits all the aspects needed to make a good logo design and would work really well and more importantly it fits my brand and works with that and thats whats important the logo needs to link with the brand and give an idea of what its about and this is why i think that will work for my album.

this is a logo for my music company, i thought of the name bubble music because my album has all pop music and females and it relates to the artist that are on my album. this logo is a great it is a watermark and says what my company is called also the mix of colours makes the logo versatile as i can change the colours or texts very easily, its also simple it just simply spells out what my brand is and the company that also makes it timeless because the company name will never go out of fashion and will always be revelent to the business. watermarks are some of the best logos because they spell out the business and they look great but have a simple look about it. this would be a really good logo for the back of the album cover at the bottom, cause you normally get watermarks at the bottom of the cd cover so i think that this will be really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment