Monday 10 September 2012

Drawing!!!

my drawing of the guitar was to show the musical instruments that are used to make the music and not just the singers themselves and the reason that i wanted to do a guitar was because nearly any song can be played on it and the sound can be changed so much all from that one instrument so to me it represented all the songs on the album which is what made me realize that it was a great choice.

i dont normally like doing drawing as they are not my favorite thing to do, but this has turned out really well and i think the effect shows a simpisty about it which also stands for the music aswell because the tracks are about summer but they are also about simple things in life and happy times which in life we enjoy the most and it shows the simple and happy times people go through

doing this drawing has improved my drawing skills and iv gained more practice in improving that skill, it has also made me start to really like drawings as i normally don't choose to do drawing but this has changed my view and also a drawing combined with another maybe more colorful or edited piece would create a great mixed media piece,

No comments:

Post a Comment