Monday 10 September 2012

still life of my summer album !!!!

this was my still life that i created as part of my summer album, and as most of the explanation is in with the picture and drawing of it. i love the way it has turned out and also i would definitly do this again and work with still life more, i think it has a very editoral look about the image, and that was my aimed i wanted it to look professional and look as if it was a company putting together the items and arranging everything for the final photo for the cover and i get that sense when i look at this picture which tells me that I've achieved what i set out to do.

the negative that i would say about this still life is next time i would like to add more objects into the photo to make the scene look busier as in the real life it would be very crazy with a lot going on, so i would add more to make it more realistic to the image and message i was trying to portray from the still life, but overall i think it has worked really well and the effect has still come across in the photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment