Monday 10 September 2012

watercolour making fluid painting....

this was a watercolour painting that i created, it is of beyonce and the reason that i wanted to do this was because iv never used masking fluid before and it was a good way for me to learn a new skill, also it will be good experimenting for my summer album.

i think that this has worked really well and most of all i love the colours of the painting because it reminds me of summer, and also i think that all the colours complement each other really well, the reds and pinks remind me of long hot summer days, and the yellows remind of the sun and the blue reminds me of the cold nights that sometimes come along after the hot days and that's why iv added all them colors in the picture. 

overall i think that the end result turned out really well because after using the masking fluid you can see that its the image of a face and also i love the way that the paint has made it look like the hair is flowing and that reminds me of summer and the summer breeze. i would definitely do this again and use it in other briefs and for me it a great way to just let the paint make the picture and see what you come out with.


No comments:

Post a Comment