Wednesday 12 September 2012

logo research

 i have been researching logos and different types of logos and their professional names of them, this is a good way for me to learn more about logos and also work out what one will be best to use as the logo for my album. this has helped me to understand more about different types and that way i have more knowledge of what is best and most appropriate for the album.

also from looking at the names of logos i have been able to see the reason that companies use different logos and the reasons for that, it has made me think about what would be best for the album and what one would make it stand out the most. i need to make sure that it fits the album and represents the mix tape as a whole.

i think that the word mark would be a good one for my album because its simple and clearly states what the logo is and the company which is why i think it looks really good, although as my album is a mixed tape this might not be the best because only using words will be hard to represent all the artist and the music, the emblem could be a good one as i could crete one symbol and add writing inside that stands for all the artist and music.

all the logos types could work in their own way, but i need to work out what one will best represent the album, but this has definitely taught me more about logos and the names and helped me understand the use of them more to be able to create my own effective logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment