Monday 10 September 2012

My Own Stitching !!!!

this piece was another way for me to experiement and also try something new. i have explained alot already in the picture, but for me this is something that i definitly want to consider for my album also because it will add texture and i dont know of any CD covers that have texture and 3D elements about them, it will definitly help make the cover stand out.

it took a lot more time to complete then first thought, but the end result was definitely worth it and for me the colors represent love and summer for example the reds and blues, red for love and also the heat of the summer and the blue for the blue sky's and the cream is a very neutral color and most people like to wear bright and light colors in the summer and that is why i thought it would be good to use them.  

but this is definitely something i want to use in the album cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment